Topic: Static problems

Hello, I use OpenDCP for custom work for our theater.  Love it by the way!  We recently loaded an update to our GDC model SX-2000-AR and now I am getting static in-between the content I create (Logo's, PSA's, etc.) and anything we ingest from the studio (trailers, documentaries and feature films).  I do not however see any static if we go between costume works.  It is just a quick second of static (which does not look the same every time) but very noticeable almost like a digital hiccup.  We did not have this before the update.  I am guessing there is a problem with the update but just wondering if there were any ideas of what this might be.   

Thanks!

Re: Static problems

I've heard about similar audio issues like this from time to time due to various firmware issues with the servers. They usually seem to get resolved with another update. I would contact GDC.

Glad you are finding OpenDCP useful. Thanks.

Re: Static problems

Sorry, bad choice of words.  The static is not an audio problem, it is a visual problem like when TV stations go off air and you just have that static on screen.  I will get a hold of our GDC contact and see what they say.

Thanks!