Topic: DCP MOVIE ERROR JPEG2000

Hi,
I have been using OPEN DCP and it works really well in less than 5 minutes videos...
but now Im trying to create a DCP of a Movie, aprox 90 minutes and it seems that it has problems doing the Package:

- the JPEG2000 sequence from Open DCP throws an error base on the name of the pics, the names made by numbers are not correlative, creating my dcp whith frames all wrong...and when I make the DCP it blends 1 pic of the end part of the movie into the stard of the movie every few seconds

- so I try something else.... then I make de JPEG2000 from After Effects, (good) but when I make the DCP (first MXF the DCP in Open DCP) it throws the same frame error! (to put a frame of the end of the movie at the start and every few second like a flash)

any help? ideas?

thank you

Re: DCP MOVIE ERROR JPEG2000

I have an Issue with making JPEG 2000 too, for my 1min 15 sec video it process and the error tells me that all of my files are not converted to JPEG 2000, I don't know how to use after effects either so please help me

Please post the filename of the first and the last images. You need to make sure there are no non-ascii characters in the filename or path. Your file sequences need to be padded with enough 0's so that order can be determined. For example:

frame1.j2c
frame2.j2c
frame 10.j2c

are bad because some OS's will list them like:

frame1.j2c
frame10.j2c
frame2.j2c

instead you should do:

frame001.j2c
frame002.j2c
frame010.j2c

So that all frame numbers have equal digits.

thank you!, I checked the numbers and fix them,

si, I made it again, the jpeg2000 sequence in After and the numbers are good! (uuff)

so now I checked my video MXF made in Open DCP and THIS MXF IS WHAT MAKES THE ERROR OF BLENDING AN IMAGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE EVERYLIKE 2 SECONDS STARTING FROM THE MINUTE 8

any help?

Again, please post the filename of the first and the last images. How are you checking your DCP? If it is not a real digital server, then any results are suspect.